29 de out. de 2009

A Letter to Britney Spears


You could show more the voice that you have, stop using so much effect, you always had a career so beautiful, do not throw it away. You do not dance as much as before.
It seems that you know your fans love you and so you do not struggle so much, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but I want it and hear you sing again with his beautiful voice.
I know who went through bad phases, with his marriage with their children, family and career, but I know, as your fan to 8 years that you're not well.
You can not charge as much!
You are human, have the right to make mistakes.
It would be nice to you one time in his career, enjoy the time you're not alone anymore, flirt a lot, enjoy your children, and people you love, think in life, many people love you and just want to see you well.
Britney, please, sing
cute
! I love Dont let me be the last to know, out from under ... It would be nice to see a clip of this song!
I'll be looking forward to you stay well, which is the same person who was always bright, raising his head ...
Do not make music so superficial, sing with the heart.
I love you.
From your fan of Brazil, Linymoon

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Oi se você gostou do post,ou tem algo a acrescentar não deixe de dar sua opinião!